TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Terms: By accessing the Robinson and Schwartz, LLC website at https://www.robinsonschwartz.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. No Attorney – Client Relationship: Accessing the Robinson and Schwartz, LLC website and/or contacting an attorney or member of Robinson and Schwartz, LLC does not create an attorney-client relationship unless and until a written engagement agreement is entered into by Robinson and Schwartz, LLC.
3. Disclaimers: The materials contained on Robinson and Schwartz, LLC’s website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Robinson and Schwartz, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Robinson and Schwartz, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations: In no event shall Robinson and Schwartz, LLC, its members or its attorneys be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Robinson and Schwartz, LLC’s website, even if Robinson and Schwartz, LLC or a Robinson and Schwartz, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials: The materials appearing on Robinson and Schwartz, LLC,’s, website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Robinson and Schwartz, LLC, does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Robinson and Schwartz, LLC, may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Robinson and Schwartz, LLC, does not make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Modifications: Robinson and Schwartz, LLC, may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
7. Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the State of Illinois.